Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Work!!!!!!!

Woooooohoooooooooo! I am fully employed!!!!!!!!
Basics:
I have two part-time jobs. 1) Third Avenue Charitable Organization (TACO) Volunteer Coordinator.
2) First Lutheran Church Office Manager.
3)pretty freakin' awesome.

So basically I've been given my dream job(s). I feel like my time at Agape House and (dare I say it) Crawford has ("has" because I'm referring to the time, not the jobs)....(grammar nazi) prepared me for these jobs.

One of my bosses asked if I could maybe make a MySpace profile for TACO. Are you kidding me? Do you not know that half my life is spent on MySpace? Easy peazy lemon squeezie.

So I'm also the Office Manager/administrative assistant/slave/copy girl....ya know.
That's fun. The phones are a pain to figure out, but other than that, it's cool.

Ok. I'm busy. I can't be posting here all the time.
Check out my new blog....tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Congratulations again! Good things come to those who wait. God's time, not ours. Let's see, can I think of another cliche... Nope, clean out of 'em. But congratulations! We'll have to go by and visit you. And volunteer. :)